SELECTED HOTELS (per room and night prices; breakfast and VAT included)
To reserve accommodation, please click on online booking form
|Sorolla Palace (NON-AVAILABILITY)
||****||€ 130||€ 145|
|Novotel Valencia Palacio Congresos (NON-AVAILABILITY)
||****||€ 90||€ 100|
|Meliá Palacio Congresos (NON-AVAILABILITY)
||****||€ 140||€ 158|
|Eurostars Gran Valencia||****||€ 149||€ 159|
In case of total or partial cancellation of the lodging reservation, the following cancellation costs penalties will be applied on the total amount of the original reservation:
Between 125 and 99 days prior to the event celebration or date of arrival: 10% penalty
Between 89 and 60 days prior to the event celebration or date of arrival: 30% penalty
Between 59 and 30 days prior to the event celebration or date of arrival: 45% penalty
Between 29 and 15 days prior to the event celebration or date of arrival: 70% penalty
Between 14 days and 1 day prior to the event celebration or date of arrival: 90% penalty
On the date of arrival: will be penalized with the cost of the 1st night. 100% penalty
No show/anticipated departure: 100% penalty
The hotel must receive a full listing of the customers’ arrivals not later than 15 days prior to the arrival date. This listing must include: Given name and two family names, date of arrival, date of departure, and type of room.
Customers’/Participants’ arrival: The Hotel cannot guarantee that the keys to the assigned room(s) will be handed out to the customers before 15:00 hours on the date of arrival.
Express Check-in: This service modality will be possible if the Hotel received, seven (7) days prior to the corresponding date of arrival, the following customers’ data: full name (and family name(s); ID card number, date of issue and date of caducity; birth-date and birth-place of the customer(s).
Hospitality desk: The possibility to set up an Hospitality Desk in the area assigned by the Hotel must be requested at least one month in advance of the event/arrival date.
• The customer granted an Hospitality Desk may only use it for informing participants about the event and its development.
• The hotel may restrict the use of promotional material and will accept no responsibility for the damage or loss of any type of goods.
Additional services: Any additional service required must be requested to the Congress Travel Agency at least one month in advance, for due confirmation by the Hotel concerned.
• No hotel reservation shall be considered valid and in force unless accompanied by the corresponding payment voucher.
• Access to hotel rooms shall not be permitted to persons not having previously paid the full amount of their lodging reservation.
• Hotel reservations shall only be accepted if the Congress Registration fees have been paid.
• The deadline for hotel reservations is one (1) month in advance of the corresponding event.